Monday, December 19, 2016

Credits Section

Hello and welcome to my blog!

First, I am hoping that this blog would be of help to you. I have decided to upload my case digests and legal forms in this blog to help fellow law students in their studies. It is advisable, however, that you read the cases in full text. ;)

Most of the cases upload herein are my original digests. However, with respective permissions, I also uploaded the digests that my block mates / digest groupmates made.


Credits to the following:


for LABOR RELATIONS:
Thank you to the following: Angelo Lopez, Beatice Tarrosa, Carl Fredson Au, Kayelyn Lat, Jennifer Balmeo, Lanz Aidan Olives, Metha Dawn Orolfo-Olivar, Maria Theresa Denilla, and Olive Grace Cachapero.

for LEGAL FORMS:
Thank you to my forever partner in our Legal Forms class, Lanz Aidan Olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment